– About Carter Waite and The Readdress Team
– The Buying Process
– San Francisco Map
– The Latest Market Trends
– Search Tools & New Listing Alerts
– The Compass Difference
– White Glove Service & Off-Market Homes
– Understanding the Purchase Contract
– Liquidated Damages & Arbitration
– Due Diligence & The Disclosure Package
– How to Write the Winning Offer
– What do Closing Costs Include?
– Learn about Property Taxes
– How to hold Title
– Zillow Profile and Testimonials
Buying real estate in San Francisco can be challenging…inventory is limited, offer dates are standard, and cash buyers are common…it’s important you work with a Realtor who’s plugged into the market, equipped with the latest tools, technology, and trends to ensure your home search is a success. Who you work with matters!
As your trusted real estate advisor, I’m here to guide you through the process from your initial consultation, to close of escrow and beyond. I consistently win multiple offer situations for my clients by leveraging strong local relationships and advising buyers on how to best position their offer (hint- it’s not always price that wins!).
Below I’ve shared a few resources, tools & steps we’ll navigate throughout your search. If you have any questions or thoughts, please reach out to me at firstname.lastname@example.org or 415-275-0229.
I’m excited to help you find your next home in San Francisco.
Thanks for your time! I look forward to helping you find the perfect home | Carter Waite 415-275-0229
Upload, send, and win.